Saturday, December 2, 2017

Ever Wandering

Oh, it’s been far too long since I’ve put pen to paper fingers to keyboard for the purposes of a blog post. Well over a year, in fact. I felt like I didn’t do anything interesting enough to write about, but that’s not entirely true. I’ve travelled. I’ve done a bit of adventuring. I’ve made great friends, and told my share of stories.

The Land of the Rising Sun

My travels so far this year have been to spend an amazing month travelling around Japan with nothing but a backpack and a sense of adventure. The friends I’ve met there coloured my experiences, and I couldn’t wish for more. Well, I could wish for more time there, but I will just have to return one day.


Currently, I’m sitting in a hostel in Auckland, New Zealand. And when I have some interesting material for you, I’ll type it up. But until then, enjoy some pictures (in no particular order) from my time in Japan!
















Sinceriously,

-Chad

No comments:

Post a Comment